supplementary notes

for my benefit

Saturday, October 11, 2008

⇒ teh bowlingz

caught up with some old friends over teh bowlingz...
    of note:
  • the refurbished joint is quite nice

  • the lane 'speed' is well, fast

  • good serving size for chippies

  • hi-speed machines mean in-out bizness...don't be rushing my bowlingz!

  • i won both games...and how! whipped my mates by 17 in the first and 40 points in the second game. I'm not claiming to be a good bowler, but the were just craptacular today so my mediocre skills still thrashed them.



also found time for quick gymming late in the afternoon. Stayed on the treadmill for 13'. Too ashamed to remember total anythings for that...definetly need a layoff, just so the shins can recover somewhat. Did manage to bench 8x60, which is good, for me.

visits since 21st sept '08: 13
mth ave: 13
3 mth ave: 4.33
ave cost per visit: $13.85

Labels: , ,

♥♣♦♠