supplementary notes

for my benefit

Sunday, October 05, 2008

⇒ happiness, sadness

friday: ran--don't remember the quality, probably the average, ~2.5km in 20'. Skipped out of work at precisely quitting time because I saw the boss and don't give a flying f#ck she works til midnite. Good on ya. I'm not renumerated the same figures so leave me alone b!tch. Same goes for her lapdog. You want me to work harder? Pay me better, a$$hole.
saturday: ran--don't remember the quality, probably same as friday. ~2.5km in 20'. Do note that the run came after the enormous 24-year feast. I ate 3-4 times what I normally would eat in one sitting, so that couldn't have helped the running.

sunday: i'm both happy and sad...grandparents have gone home to l.a., cali. I'm not sure why i feel the way i do.

no run today.
visits since 21st sept '08: 9
mth ave: 9
3 mth ave: 3
ave cost per visit: $20

Labels: , , , ,

♥♣♦♠