supplementary notes

for my benefit

Thursday, October 09, 2008

⇒ suvvering vor vork

work is hard. i need to keep reminding myself that if it were so easy/too easy, everyone would be in on the action. It just burns me up that I have to stay back and that traveling home takes 70mins. Oh well, I guess the next jobs will be closer and closer to home and logically progress/improve. Btw, I'm the man! Kicked that muthaf#cken Internet Explorer bugs' a$$! Now I only got one visual element left to un-bork in IE...little victories...

Went for a run today, thought I had very little time (stayed back at work 30mins), so I intended for just a run, an attempt at 5km even. Didn't make it. Ran for 20', notched up 2.8km (2km in 13') but legs felt weak. Why are my legs always hurting? Maybe should give them a longer layoff (7 days?). I thought the joint was closing, but as it happens, we're on daylight savings time now, which equals extra 30mins gym time. Haven't seen gym girl in 3 weeks(?).

visits since 21st sept '08: 12
mth ave: 12
3 mth ave: 4
ave cost per visit: $15

Reminder to self: don't go to gym on Wednesdays. Just don't.

Labels: ,

♥♣♦♠