supplementary notes

for my benefit

Friday, September 26, 2008

⇒ the rule, not the exception

gymmed wednesday (did the upgrade tuesday, but didn't post about it till now), yesterday and today. Not too bad, but I think 3 days in a row is too much for me--at least right now, anyways.

Weds: 2.0km in 12' continuous again--matched my previous best
Thurs: 10' continuous--still not bad. Got off work late = late train = late bus = late gym start = very short session. Spent less than an hour in the gym.
Fri: 5' continuous--legs were giving me feedback of the quitting-kind. Another short session due to dumb late-finising-workplace ethics...Assholes.

visits since 21st sept '08: 5
mth ave: 5
3 mth ave: 1.66
ave cost per visit: $32

the only way to live in this world is without rules

Labels: ,

♥♣♦♠