supplementary notes

for my benefit

Thursday, September 18, 2008

⇒ argument

Ooooooooooo-kay....to my 'friend': don't let the sake get to you. If you must argue your point then do so passionately and with vigor, but DO NOT overstep the bonds of friendship and A) become aggressive and arrogant and B) request a bet with me. I don't bet.

Irregardless of whether I'm right or wrong, you must respect that I've made up my mind (and I don't want to waste time arguing with a person whose sense of time/money expenditure 'rights' and 'wrongs' is in some cases severely fucked up). Add to that the arrogance and lack of understanding of true struggle--these are reasons why I refuse to take the argument further. It is beneath me.

Now, to set the record straight, a number of your ridiculous claims:
-having no kidney means you can drink as much as you want without getting drunk
-you know more than me in anatomy (really! how the fuck do you know exactly how much I know about anatomy?!?!)
-Mazda's premiere sports car (RX-8) is NOT slower than its SUV (CX7). Think about it: bigger and heavier or a car the company calls its flagship model.
-you know what size pants I should be wearing (wrong for two reasons: 1. creepy and 2. I KNOW MY OWN WAISTBAND BETTER THAN YOU! I don't care if you're the 11th-dan-second-coming-grand-god-king-highmaster-pope-vizier-prime-minister of sewing/measuring suits. Go FUCK YOURSELF! YOU DO NOT KNOW MY SIZE BETTER THAN ME. You are not automatically right because you generalize about the surplus of clothing sizes in Hong Kong as compared to Australia. You cannot presume a man's overall body type by the circumference of his waist band. Some people are tall. Some people are small. Some are slim. Some are stocky. None of these people necessarily fit the 'waistband' measurement of being overweight. Fucking ridiculous.

And now I'm gonna have to punish you, you dumb fuck. Thing is, you're too dumb to realise I'm punishing you. I cannot get over this utter stupidity/arrogance emanating from you. We're buddies because I thought you weren't the type of dick that would do this sh!t.

Same with gymming--you just don't get it, do you? I don't need to go to the gym with a partner. I've proven it before, I train better at my own pace. ENOUGH. FUCK. THIS. BULLSHIT. You're blacklisted for 10 days! Let's see exactly how much you want to argue after that. FUCK!

Labels: ,

♥♣♦♠