supplementary notes

for my benefit

Sunday, September 07, 2008

⇒ g reader stuff

spore metareview
giant mech spider

from here | sony DSLR
Spore ads from here

Fallout 3 survival guide throwback to 50s design
teddy phone | Wipeout HD. Curious only because my family went HD back in August...new games aren't doing it for me...I see very little innovation these days... | new game with artistry: Machinarium...haven't seen something like this since those LucasArts point and click games of yesteryear...see clip below:

Machinarium Preview from Amanita Design on Vimeo.


Wii Music Marimba...looks ok...I really feel strongly about physical feedback when doing stuff like this...air-playing just aint the same...

MAC hints: back up to UNIX a DMG folder | script to track stolen MACs | fix quicktime audio | TextMate template development

Coke bringing out soda fountains | Toshiba shows off gesture controlled TVs. Does this mean we have to 'learn' how to use it? I mean presumably, everyone knows how to push a button, why not just implement button icon and layout standards? | Double sided transparent touch display | Video game de-makes | Wireless sound. No, I don't mean radio | Dead space animated comic |


new attitude? Can be bothered!

Labels: , , , , , , ,

♥♣♦♠