supplementary notes

for my benefit

Sunday, September 07, 2008

⇒ misery

friday: Hayley's last day at work...free morning tea, free lunch ('gourmet' pizza). The chick serving us was nice though...'nice'.
Drinks after work...cabana bar kinda sucks, now that i think about it...chat with JDB revealed much...I wonder what he truly thinks of me. I just want his respect and acknowledgment is all...I hold him in such high regard...he's like Mr Miyagi to my Daniel-san.

friday AM: re-arranged/moved stuff around my room. Oh shiz, i didn't realize I had all this 'stuff'. Moving it around was a bad move--it was already in its most efficient configuration. Bad move further compounded by poor planning. Then laziness. So it's a slighgtly tidier (?) mess right now.

saturday: was planning on doing washing, going to the gym, etc. BUT sh!tty weather prevailed. Rained for hours on end...come on Spring, do your thing! Add to that, the late friday finish and I'm in no condition for gymtime.

saturday AM: watched some movies (Zathura ok--what i caught anyways, but jeebus, Mummy Returns is a steaming turdpile!). Stumbled across US Open mens' semifinals. I knew the US Open was on but didn't realize channel 9 would be broadcasting it. Federer triumphed over Djokovic, 3 sets to 1. Nadal in trouble against Murray (2 sets to love, Nadal leading 3rd set). Their play is suspended.

sunday: didn't get enough sleep, owing to tennis, so I'm here at home...lazing. It's not raining but it's friggin' cold and miserable...my aunt not well. Hope she recovers.

Labels: , , , ,

♥♣♦♠