supplementary notes

for my benefit

Sunday, August 31, 2008

⇒ relapse

sydney experiences a relapse into typical, shitty august winter weather. It's only a few days until we're in the thick of spring, and by god, it'd better be good.

over the weekend summary:
friday night: uneventful
saturday: games, walk around, Lowenbrau, dessert, pool. Lowenbrau: a bit expensive, but worth it if you're after 'giant pork schnitzel with herb mayonnaise and chips'. Wash it down with a litre of Lowenbrau original and make sure you sit inside--the atmosphere's better with the Bavarian cafe ambience and Oom-pa-pa band.
sunday: shitty weather relapse

more: streetfighter IV finally in sydney. Had a go as 'Crimson Viper'. hmm...i didn't get a really good feel for the character before some douche challenged me with 'Ken'. What an asshole. Of course I'm gonna suck with this character, I've only been playing 5 mins, I can barely figure out the play mechanic! Speaking of which, it may need to undergo revision or take some time to unlock the depths of the game, but I definetly think that it's a step back from third strike so far. Time's gonna tell, I guess.

pics:

Labels: , , ,

♥♣♦♠