supplementary notes

for my benefit

Tuesday, September 02, 2008

⇒ we talked...sortof

i knew it was gonna be a good day...though a bit drowsy at work, managed to push through and complete loads of work, leaving everyone happy with me. Also 'helped' other ppl too.

Left on time and to good weather. That's not the good part tho...got home straight after work and went to gym...I hoped I'd run into the pretty girl that works there. Yes! She came over to talk to me...I must've seemed like such an idiot...She's trying to dispense training advice and I'm all 'umm...dunno...just rock up to gym...' like Cletus...oh wells...

It is confirmed though, that she's gorgeous up close. Slightly taller than me, but a total knockout. Very pretty.

as for gym, benched, ran, stretched, etc...I don't perform well when I feel self conscious...And even though I don't think about it when running, today I ran really poorly. Barely scraped in 2.6km in 20'

Labels: , ,

♥♣♦♠