supplementary notes

for my benefit

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

⇒ music

just heard usher's new-ish one 'Love in this club' and the remixes with August Rigo and T.I. --> they're great!

fave rappers (random order):
Big Pun (Not a playa | Still not a playa | I still love you | sex money & drugs)
Notorious Biggie (Nasty girl | Notorious thugs | Sky's the limit | Big Poppa)
2pac (Me & my girlfriend | Starin through my rearview | Loyal to the game | Changes | How do you want it | Until the end of time | Next episode)
Bone Thugz (Dont forget about us | breakdown | crossroads | notorious thugs)
NAS (you | i'm gonna be alright | can't take it no more | did you ever think | next episode | i got it)
T.I. (My love | Last night | If i can hit it | Love in this club)
LL Cool J (How can i get over you | hey lover | i need love | Hush)

if you count the humming, he did the score

Labels: ,

♥♣♦♠