supplementary notes

for my benefit

Tuesday, April 08, 2008

⇒ a thought

earlier today, while consuming...my mind drifted off and I wondered what it was all about...I mean why do we do the things we do?

Currently, I'm spiritually, physically and mentally unfulfilled. Do we spend the rest of our lives searching for fulfillment? And if we happen to be lucky enough to reach fulfillment early on, what do we do with the rest of our time?

I'm imagining an external view of my life right now, one might see it as a sort of semi-life: I don't really do a whole lot with my free time (nothing meaningful), just little things to get temporary fulfillment, like consuming. I suppose the way to better living is to transition over from doing things which give temporary fulfillment, to doing things which give long term fulfillment.

Haha, I just went away and came back to complete this post and I have no idea what I'm on about.

Labels: ,

♥♣♦♠