supplementary notes

for my benefit

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

⇒ infinite crisis

status report:
brother humiliated and wronged for no reason. Little Chicken shit punk ass no-hoper in 86 pegged his precious a water bomb at his noggin. How dare he!?!? Theo's the goddamn future of humanity, and that little shit desecrated him for NO REASON. I was so steamed I was ready to storm that bitch's hole he calls home with my steering wheel lock (which actually isn't mine, it's dad's). Fuck man! I'm so fired up, I'm still thinking of ways to burn his punk ass. Plans to get him dropped in juvenile school where he can get his ass owned by some other fuckwit...get housing commission on his ass...psychologically burn him...my wrath knows little restraint. And yet soft-handed parents want to back off. It's little things like this, which have led to the collapse of society. You can't let ANYONE get away with little things--no matter what age or status. These things escalate and soon enough, the crime becomes a way of life...

both parents still icy with me.

uni major project due in: 7 days

s h i t . . .

Labels: , , ,

♥♣♦♠