supplementary notes

for my benefit

Monday, October 08, 2007

⇒ wacom intuos3

and me won go home...

finally picked up a tablet today. Forget those cheapo Graphire models (no offense Graphire users) and forget the entry-level Bamboo (though I do find it strangely appealing)--I got an Intuos3 A5 (6x8)! I think in class I normally use a 4x3. Got a whopping 43% off! I wasn't in a rush, but I have left it long enough, so I figure better late than never...and I'll try make proper use of it in the time I have.

wacom knowledge base | Intuos3 @ the buywacom store | Product overview | Customize the Intuos3's features | comparison with other Wacom models | Mad Wacom skillz and here |

Community gallery | other goodies


Graphire4 templates | Dilbert's creator on how to make a syndicated comic via Cintiq (the unfathomably expensive Wacom) |

Labels: , , ,

♥♣♦♠