supplementary notes

for my benefit

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

⇒ norita

went to 'norita' today--korean cafe/board game joint. Great service (very friendly--or just curious about my rugged good looks?) and nice atmosphere. A very chill-out kind of place. When I came home, to my surprise, Amazon aced the delivery of my brand-new, factory fresh Converse double uppers!!!!! (And so they bloody-well should--I paid through the nose to get these limited edition bad boys!). Delivery was: 1. early!!! 2. perfect condition 3. correct and exactly as specified. Very happy with the transaction (although decreasing delivery costs wouldn't hurt either) ;)

BMW M3 simulator in a BMW M3 | we can be guitar heroes again

interesting spiel:
http://www.joystiq.com/2007/07/09/ea-says-games-industry-is-boring-people-to-death/">
my thoughts on the industry? games are progressively getting tougher to learn how to play--it's a side effect of having too much control and thus requiring too many buttons--that is until the Wii dropped. Lots of control possibilities and natural learning curve make short work of this problem, but it's up to developers to do something interesting with it.

holy shite--I just placed an additional order at hlj.com: I added a super/strike valkyrie, a FAZZ sentinel gundam and a crossbone full-cloth gundam to the mix! I cannot be stopped!

Labels: , , , , ,

♥♣♦♠