supplementary notes

for my benefit

Sunday, June 24, 2007

⇒ projects delivered

masters update: Rendered, printed and submitted my 3DMP assignment today. About 20" ahead of time. Really, I had about 3 hours left over (sort of) but you can't change much in three hours and show it (re-rendering can take up to 4 hours!)
link to my deliverables here
I spent well over 40 hours on it, but I think I needed even more time--some things which were taught to us in haste should've been the focus of the course, such as how to achieve really interesting effects with textures. We only got 1 throwaway tutorial and the rest were mostly modeling based (because that's what the tutor's good at). Anyhoo, that's it for another semester...

tablecloth visualization. I can't believe it's been a whole year since the Artos Visio debacle... | concept electric car: ZAP | XBX360 Blue Dragon ad campaign wins Cannes ad awards. This outdoor visualization looks pretty familiar to me...I'm pretty sure I've seen it over a year ago in DECO studio |
Chunners in SSFIITHDRZOMG!

RC Plane + 5MP Camera phone = personal satellite view. Now I wonder if this thing can feed video? | USB aquarium. Where do I get one?

Labels: , , , , , ,

♥♣♦♠