supplementary notes

for my benefit

Friday, June 26, 2009

⇒ kick in the nads

Michael Jackson: dead!

the king of pop, the moonwalker himself, dead! I can't believe it, 50 is not old, especially in developed nations like America. What happened?!?

V. sad. Particularly towards the end of his life, it became a circus.

some of my fondest memories involve watching Moonwalker (one of my favorite movies), and fave music videos; thriller, smooth criminal, black or white, remember the time, billie jean (both live and music video), playing moonwalker the video game, and listening to the Dangerous album while doing stuff.


image source

Tributes will be pouring in and I am not immune. His contribution to music and entertainment will never be surpassed:


I doubt there will ever be anyone to create such a level of artistry in music, lyrics, music videos, dance moves and live performances.

farewell mj...you'll be sorely missed.
...we've been together, for such a long time, now music, music and me...

Labels: , , , ,

♥♣♦♠