supplementary notes

for my benefit

Friday, June 12, 2009

⇒ E3

E3 coverage summary (bits and pieces):
new motion controls:
Wii mmotion plus
http://www.blogcdn.com/www.joystiq.com/media/2009/06/eyepetpreviewe3ra.jpgzAugmented Reality 'eyepet'

expect great things from Project Natal



quantification of sony/micro's new 'grooves'


"In general, the freaky-deaky augmented video mechanisms presented by Microsoft and Sony are inert for us - that is to say, we have no reaction to them whatsoever. Absent anything beyond minigames and puppet shows, I don't know how to contextualize this technology. I can't be certain that it has ramifications of any kind for the games I like to play, the ones my friends like to play, or for the games that built this industry."
-(CW)TB
source


onlive: it works



DJ Hero hands-on


Castelvania - very cinematic


just cause 2: over the top!

new super mario bros. Wii
katamari forever

Labels: , , , , , ,

♥♣♦♠