supplementary notes

for my benefit

Sunday, February 22, 2009

⇒ saturday

wasted 4 hours doing car sh!t in the morning...ya gotta do what ya gotta do...I'm not pissed that I was doing car stuff, but rather I'm doing car stuff yet I won't be the one who ends up getting to enjoy it! same with filling up the tank. I filled it right up, real expensive fuel too, then day after, I have to surrender the keys because someone else 'needs it more'...

that's me: trapped by overwhelming guilt or overwhelming anger...i just can't win.

ran patchy...sometimes good, sometimes crampy...overall new record:
4.0KM in 28'48"
301 KCALs
8x60, 18x40 = 1200
visits since 04th jan '09: 20
#visits per mth: 14 | 6
3 mth ave: 6.66
ave cost per visit: $8.00

later tho, something really took it out of me that day tho, cause I slept for 15 hours in a row, completely missing dinner...I've got no idea how that happened...it was 730-ish, i felt drowsy, so I went to lie down...when I finally got out of bed again, it was 1030 next morning!

Labels: , , ,

♥♣♦♠