supplementary notes

for my benefit

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

⇒ aviary starred

Aviary recently launched. It was pretty amazing in beta, so check it out.

42 new phoenix tutorials | Power of small teams | Health-inducing habit...which isn't offered in Australia.... =(

Just a side note in regards to my 'obsessive' running. I was never athletic in high school. Or primary school. Or now. But I have certainly gotten much more active as a response to my lifestyle and dietary habits (sitting at a computer all day, eating deep-fried food). I see being able to run a marathon as a measure of willpower. For a guy who could barely scrape a 200m finish, the ultimate measure of willpower. I've never thought of it as being unobtainable, but certainly difficult. It requires strict mental discipline and a physical commitment to exercise unheard of in my personal life. Admittedly, I originally obsessed about gymming for vanity but that has since transmuted into genuine pursuit of strength and stamina--enough to complete a marathon at least.

How to draw | What do you pay for?. Read this, it's spot on | How to draw awesomer | America 2.0

another little sidenote: updated the stylesheet. It's slightly less f#cked up looking.

Labels: , , ,

♥♣♦♠