supplementary notes

for my benefit

Thursday, October 02, 2008

⇒ the breakthru!

great day today...sun is shining, 33 celsius on this cloudless spring day. Work was exceptional--I was the consummate professional, accomplishing all tasks with aplomb and handling all problems with...aplomb. Anyhoo, got out of work on time for once and get some gym time in.

Ran 14 of 20 minutes (10'+4'), totalling 2.97km in 20', 200+ KCALs.
A bit dehydrated(?) and dried out due to health problems earlier in the week.

Some benching, but got stomach funny. I think I'm improving...I won't stop yet, but I think I'm getting somewhere. Work mates were right, the more you run the better you get.

visits since 21st sept '08: 7
mth ave: 7
3 mth ave: 2.33
ave cost per visit: $25.7

congrats to my bro, who got the big scholarship for ranking higher than thou at uni

Labels: ,

♥♣♦♠