supplementary notes

for my benefit

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

⇒ starred items

alaris 3D printer:


Liquavista tech market ready. I think this is about 8 years too late. If it happened when mobile phones were still mostly two-tone, I'm sure the two techs would have grown together and pushed each other further than individually possible. See a tech demo and design your own here

NEC autostereoscopy? 3D sans glasses:

Plywood laptop case. Really doesn't seem that useful

Atomic Pen.

Casio digital camera. Does 1000 frames per second!

I feel this way about any and every tool that must show off their iPhone

Sleek portable Blu-Ray burner for Macs. . If you want to take out a couple of hours to burn a Blu-Ray, then yeah, go ahead.

Now this looks Fisher-Price!

Lacie's network drives. Sweet design.









keyboard eavesdropping | custom liquid cooled cases. Run you up a couple of grand tho... | Microsoft versioning. If Windows 4.90.3000 were a person, I'd stab them in the eye. F#ck i hate Windows ME! | iFixit take apart new MacBooks and MacBook Pros | Apple's notebook unveiling roundup | Bandai Peri Peri keychain. Yeah, I have no idea why either. | Dancing robot |

Games I might enjoy on PS3:
Uncharted, MGS4, Bioshock, LittleBigPlanet

Labels: , , , , , , ,

♥♣♦♠