supplementary notes

for my benefit

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

⇒ non-stop uphill battle

that's what this whole year has felt like to me...Almost everything I've done has been for a GOOD reason. Good intentions as always blow up in your face. Why me? Why now? Every struggle I've been through just seems like the beginning of another trouble-leading into another-leading into another-leading into another...

problems at home. problems at uni. problems at work. problems with friends. problems with money. it never ends!

I swear, my pops can ruin the entire month for me. a single moment can do it. What an asshole. When you want it your way, it just has to be your way. What about other people's needs? Damn you. I liked things better when you were in Canberra and I was here. I didn't miss you at all. You can never be happy can you? You just have to be mad at at least one person. What's wrong with you?

This is not good for my anger management. I think, in my entire life, 70% of my stress/rage is the result of your direct or indirect involvement...

I know I'm so angry and full of rage on the inside but I had hope and tried to be calm and peaceful but it won't work and will never work as long as I'm around you. I made a promise at the start of this year and I intend to keep it: I'm out of here come December-January. You've driven me out of home. I don't want to live here anymore.


On a brighter note, Samsung is doing some crazy things with solid-state memory devices--see the previous post too. Jebus! look at what they did to the phone!

don't yell at me. don't tell me what to do. yes, you are my father (we all know by now, so why do you keep asking me?) stay out of my face and i'll stay out of yours.

FFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCK!

ANGRY!O!KO!KOKEOJ!O@IOJFNMQKVDJNVGRRRRGGGGGGGGGGRRRRRKLW231 DAMM YOU! FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCk!!!!!!!
If my keyboard weren't so damn attractive and innocent, I'd have slammed it into a braille unit by now!
♥♣♦♠