supplementary notes

for my benefit

Saturday, August 05, 2006

⇒ and it was all yellow...

rained today. ALOT

I fluffed up my Deco 2606 tute so I had to attend a second one. My tutor probably thinks I'm an idiot. These things happen I guess.

somnabulism: sleepwalking

Sh!t, looks like i'll have to drop photography. eBay-ing for a second-hand 35mm SLR isn't easy, especially since other people snipe often and snipe well. Also, I'm quitting my last ever(?) dead end job to take my final semester of uni more seriously.

Hope all goes well.

Here's a clip I've been searching for for a long time. Pet Shop Boys' Flamboyant, since it's got cuts of that Japanese TV competition which originated the 'Matrix Ping-Pong' phenomenon. In the clip a similar effect can be seen on a ton of other activities such as fast-food, gymnastics and billiards.

the official nippon website is here




properly propagated? properly propagated.
♥♣♦♠