supplementary notes

for my benefit

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

⇒ what does a scanner see? does it see into me? clearly? or darkly?

here are some links for postgradute programs over at UNSW...I realy think I need a change of scenery after 5+ years at/around Sydney Uni. At the same time, I don't want to move to another state and starve and work a sh!t job to support myself through a postgrad degree...i think.http://www.blogger.com/img/gl.link.gif

main page, upcoming postgrad event, courses, MSc: Industrial Design, COFA, MBT, ENG Courses, ENG research, Applying,
Grad contacts, MCompIT, MCSE (AI), M Design, M Art, M Dig. Media, MIT, M Fine Arts, M Phil, Telecommunications,


that's about it for now. remember, october postgrad event and november is the deadline!


we can all dream...





to da moon!
♥♣♦♠