supplementary notes

for my benefit

Monday, July 31, 2006

⇒ blah!

yes, i know i haven't posted in some time but I've been caught up in eBay-ing for a 35mm SLR and tending to my swollen knee (rlly!)

My kneecap blew up to the size of a half-grapefruit on friday arvo after limping between uni and home (seemed like a good idea at the time). I've been icing it over the entire weekend. Seems ok now. I nearly shat my pants. I was scared I might need surgery or sumthin, it was seriously that bad.

Been working on DECO3200 (not too hard, though).

Right now, I'm finding it hard to choose between Infodemo and Photography.
As for cameras, look up the Leica M7. Holy sh!t. What's inside this thing? Anyways, I'm considering a Pentax K1000, Pentax Spotmatic SPII, Pentax ME Super or Pentax MG (ya, I have a bias towards Pentax, watchu gonna do!?!)

I'll post pics of my swollen knee if possible.


cheers!
Sing. Sinnnnnng Sing. Sing. Sing sing sing...
♥♣♦♠