supplementary notes

for my benefit

Friday, January 01, 2010

⇒ 01.01.10

so 2009 is over and done with. It finished with one last event--my uncle has pretty much left Sydney for good. Worst year in history for my family's health. But it's a new year, and we'll recover.

2010 has started with a hangover...not mine but a drunken rabble of 'friends', some so drunk they can barely maintain their balance/consciousness, others drunkenly apologizing or 'brogasming' or something else terribly awkward. Also: cognac, cigars and absurd drunkenness. Except me, I'm the last man standing. Clean. In control. Free.

01.01.10 in binary is 112, (almost) V or 22. Make what you will of that.

Only one resolution to make--it's realistic and I can keep it:
Complete one goal per day.

Simple enough, and I won't lie to myself and cheat; I'll aim for meaningful goals and different goals everytime.

Happy new year everyone! Semper fi.

Labels:

♥♣♦♠