supplementary notes

for my benefit

Monday, February 02, 2009

⇒ some web creative catchup

my Powerbook on a sunny day:

well, i won't complain too much--even though it gets almost scalding hot, it's never let me down, especially at critical points in assignment submission; put up with tons of stupidity and abuse heaped upon it in my early days; and keeps me warm in winter.



Amigurumi flickr set


stuff of life
seems to be a picture book explaining DNA

"behold the machine" print
hungarian star wars posters
adorable mickey and minnie



he-man by alex leighton.

skeletor here and official website here

Merrill Lynch CEO Spent $1,220,000 On Office Renovation As Company Prepared To Burn
Impressive rant! This guy's my hero for the day
crazy detailed predator figure
Amigurumi on vacation blog
video game covers made 'classic' by Olly Moss
Monsters vs Aliens posters
olympic athlete named kim yoo suk
steampunk zeppelin over old SF
20000 league under sea etching
if voltron was sponsored
more here
lego hellboy bust
vintage alice in wonderland
Chrysler backlash
miss monster products
chimera generator
cupid papercraft

Labels: , , ,

♥♣♦♠