supplementary notes

for my benefit

Thursday, February 05, 2009

⇒ gym after 10 day layoff

as i explained, dad has been injured and needs extra care these days. Previously, he did a stint in hospital where I visited on a daily basis, hence no gym time.

yesterday arvo, finally got a chance to go back. unfortunately:
1. wasn't planning to go, so I wasn't prepared for the exercise
2. felt so heavy and bloated! ate a sandwich and chicken chippies before I went (big mistake!)

So i tried to persist anyways:
4.0km in 31'30" and 280+ KCALs (one of my slowest, worst results. ever)
11x60=660.

visits since 04th jan '09: 15
#visits per mth: 14 | 1
3 mth ave: 5
ave cost per visit: $10.67

i feel such frustration and bitterness in my life that I can't help but think it's poisoning my personality and sanity!

Labels: ,

♥♣♦♠