supplementary notes

for my benefit

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

⇒ fidelis

One of my worst working days ever--coinciding with President Obama's inauguration--why can't I have more than one good thing happen to me per day?

Morally bankrupt assholes at work want me to change. I don't want to change, I like the person I am, more or less. Why do I have to compromise? I'm gettin the work done on time, right? Leave me alone. It's because of your bungling leadership, time mismanagement, and poor employee selection that you're in a pickle.

On the flipside, since the Christmas/new year break, I have changed. Something inside finally broke. I buy games, but don't play; I buy movies, but don't watch; I buy clothes/shoes but don't wear; I get to work but feel indifferent. I think it's very clear that the time has come to move on.

Convergently, perhaps because I'm the last faithful that I feel out of place--everyone has become subservient lapdogs for the dictator-b!tch too cowardly to confront me about anything. Are you intimidated because of my race? Or because I graduated from uni? Pathetic so called 'leadership'. I believe without doubt that I have not wavered morally. My conscience is clean and I sleep well at night knowing that I have never kissed any superior's a$$ for attention, position or promotion.

semper fi

Labels: ,

♥♣♦♠