supplementary notes

for my benefit

Sunday, July 20, 2008

⇒ one thing

just a word (about life):
i'm currently trying to dig in my heels at work and get things balanced in my personal life too...this explains the lack of regularity in posting and the lack of structure/order in the megaposts.

went to the gym today...I've lost the drive, or I question myself now. Why am I doing this? I don't seem to possess the oxygen carrying capability to compete in a marathon. Or is the will missing?

Either way, as with the other things in my life, something is not right...
35' on treaddy = 4.4km. I don't think it's a good use of my time to be on it longer than that.
A bunch of other weights I don't remember doing.
I've confirmed that my strength/stamina has decreased:
2003~2004: curl up to 22.5kg, 3.2km in 20'
NOW: curl up to 12.5kg, 2.5km in 20'

Labels: ,

♥♣♦♠