supplementary notes

for my benefit

Saturday, July 12, 2008

⇒ lazy day in sydney

went out to see biennale 08 at the MCA. wtf? seriously, that dead horse thing? all this contemporary art doesn't impress me one bit. Except for one photo by ???, it's a color photo of some dried up trees and the image contains so little color you're almost fooled into thinking it's a black and white.

afterwards, tried to claim my free DVD. What bullsh!t. They didn't give. Yeah, well feck you, JB, let's see if I go back and buy from your emo-poof staff again!

now for bad retail experience #2: went to foot locker on Pitt St. Tried to get some Sweet Lew lo's. Damn, out of my size. Ok, the dude working there sends me to the George St store (no, that wasn't the bad thing). Got the George St store: guys, ever heard of customer service? Granted, I'm not some hot chick or chick of any kind but you gotta treat all your patrons well! Ask for my id when I use my credit card? Fine. I don't care. But don't swipe my credit card twice and tell me "it's ok". It's not ok. Don't roll your eyes at me when I want my receipt and you can't give it to me because you didn't have the foresight to replace the roll of paper in the machine. F#ck you asshole behind the counter. I'm checking my bill and if it's one cent out of balance due to your 'clerical' error, I'm raising hell. Man, what an a$$hole.

grr....enough!

Labels: , , , ,

♥♣♦♠