supplementary notes

for my benefit

Sunday, November 12, 2006

⇒ resting

break: w0d1
saturday. it's been 39hrs since i finished uni (forever?). Now I join the most elite and exclusivest of clubs in all the known cosmos: Graduates (ohhhhhhhhh-yeah! Chka-chk-ah!)

what have i been up to?

let's see. I downloaded the new Spiderman 3 trailer. That's right DOWNLOADED. The 480p version sits very comfortably on my HDD. I bummed around the city. Read some books that I didn't pay for at Kinokuniya. Bought some junk food and drinks. 3rd striked, cleaned up my laptop HDD a bit, thought about the rest of my break, watched alot of TV: (simpsons, futurama, Troy, Hulk, independence day, Robocop, bit of Billy Madison, Happy Gilmore, Benny Hill, Iron chef, Analyze that, Book of shadows (Blair witch 2) and rage).

dunno what i'm gonna do later. I'm supposed to be getting back in shape. My knee is alot better know but I'm not sure I want to risk hurting it again.

cheers!

Labels:

♥♣♦♠