supplementary notes

for my benefit

Sunday, July 16, 2006

⇒ final weeks of uni

woah. only about 18 weeks til I finish uni forever(?)

half excited, half scared. Now if I could just pick an elective. Photography (AWSS 2023) sounds good...I've just discovered a Table G clause:


'...may, with the permission of the unit coordinator concerned, enrol in elective units of study from Table G, the Faculty's table of graduate units, provided they have completed at least 96 credit points with a WAM of at least 70...'


...which enables me to do postgrad subjects (where is that damn table G?!?!? pfft!)...so my options are...

DECO 3007 (Designing Tangible Computing)
AWSS 2010 (Ceramics hand-building)
AWSS 2013 (Digital Video)
AWSS 2014 (Printmaking)
AWSS 2022 (Painting)
AWSS 2023 (Photography 1)
AWSS 2027 (Sculpture)


but what will i do next year? I could go Masters Design Science (Des. Comp. or Digital Media)
♥♣♦♠