supplementary notes

for my benefit

Monday, October 09, 2006

⇒ congratulations Phuong & Lai!

on Saturday, cousin Phuong got married! I can't believe it, I've known her since I was born and now she's married. I saw alot of old family, almost everyone from my Dad's side of the family (aunts, uncles, cousins, nephews, nieces, old friends and acquaintances). Also met some new ones too (mostly nephews and cousins who were born in the 9 or so years we haven't been in contact).

Caught up with alot of old faces I barely recognise. It's amazing how much time has passed since I've seen them.

sunrise. sunset. sunrise. sunset. And the cat's in the cradle and the silver spoon,
Little boy blue and the man on the moon, When you comin' home son? I don't know when, but we'll get together then son, You know we'll have a good time then...
♥♣♦♠