supplementary notes

for my benefit

Thursday, August 17, 2006

do not want!!!

For a while now I've lost my goals. Nothing has really challenged me or excited me enough to want to excel...sure Bruce's two finger pushups are still on my mind as well as the City to surf, but I kept getting pushed back by injury after injury: right wrist for 10 months, right 4th knuckle for 3 months (still ongoing-it's almost better), my left knee 4 weeks (still ongoing, much improved). And before those, it was my hip tendons, my big toe, my appendix, etc....

But now I see something truly within grasp--or at least it feels doable.
Thanks to Sensei Kimura, I have a new goal: 1000 push-ups within 9 hour limit. Sounds doable, right?

This equates to about 111 per hour, or 1 push up every 32.43 seconds or about 2 pushups per minute. At my peak, I managed 50 consecutive pushups.

Seems ok, do about 25, rest for 10 mins, 25, rest...I'll train like this until i reach TMF and try to keep this program for a few weeks.

I should eventually be able to knock it out in under 9 hours. It's time for a montage!






---

Eric Clapton becomes エリック・クラプトン Erikku Kuraputon
Australia becomes オーストラリア Ōsutoraria
"McDonald's" becomes マクドナルド Makudonarudo, often further abbreviated to マクド Makudo or マック Makku.
ハンカチ hankachi for "handkerchief"
フォーク fōku for "fork"
テーブル tēburu for "table"
プロレス puroresu for "pro wrestling", and so on.
チーズ chīzu for "cheese"

'smork'
syberpunk
engrish collection
cyberOne engrish generator
karate party
fantastic fu quotes

---

Finally, a legit use of the word Fucking. It's Fucking fantastic!

e x c e l l e n t... well you can tell by the way I roll shorty that I'm a lady's man, a business man-Condos down the shore, multi-million pension plan...
♥♣♦♠